Job Vacancy: Residential Block Manager, Chester -
Matthew’s is a family business dealing with residential property sales, lettings and block management. We are currently seeking a Residential Block Manager to deal with a portfolio of residential blocks.
The block manager will ideally have a minimum of 2 Years’ experience within Block Management/Leasehold sector and studying toward IRPM qualifications. The applicant must have a full UK driving licence and their own car.
The Main Duties and Responsibilities of the role include:
- Managing your own portfolio to include all aspects of Block Management
- Site visits and compilation of schedules of works, instructing contractors as required
- Preparing the annual service budget and sending out service charge accounts
- Completing any Section 20 Notices that are required
- Chairing the AGMs and meeting with Directors, Leaseholders / Freeholders
- Dealing with Insurance renewals / claims
It is important that you are thorough and have a strong work ethic, polite and well mannered. Have a knowledge of Health and Safety regulations, keep up to date with legal matters, apply to the terms of the lease, deal with matters arising and have an upstanding of accounts to be able to compile budgets, reserves and final accounts. Also you will be required to deal with insurance renewals / claims and any major client works.
Ideally IRPM qualified. Experience of residential lettings through ARLA would also be an advantage.
The role will be available from January 2020 so contact us with your CV today by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01244 346226 and ask for Rebecca Matthew.