Good Block Management demands technical knowledge, experience and the right attitude. It’s about making life better for residents through meticulous planning and responding to issues quickly. For landlords and investors, it’s about protecting and managing your asset.
We provide the full range of Block Management services for a variety of sites across Cheshire, North Wales, The Wirral, Shropshire and Worcestershire. We are consistently recommended for our quality service and friendly, proactive approach.
Our dedicated hands-on Block Management team work diligently behind the scenes to make sure that your block remains well maintained and is clean, safe and secure for residents. We conduct regular onsite inspections to ensure that the properties we manage are kept and maintained to a high standard.
Why choose Matthews as your Managing Agent?
- We have a dedicated Block Management team of highly trained experts who are solely dedicated to the management and upkeep of your property
- We are available 24/7 to handle any emergency, at any time
- We are supported by a local network of contractors who help to resolve things quickly and efficiently.
- We have in-depth understanding of the structure and meaning of leases and the Leasehold Reform Act
- We add value for leaseholders by proactively identifying and resolving issues at an early stage
- We have a highly efficient finance team who look after the client accounts, collecting service charges, managing any arrears and providing you with regular updates on the annual budget
- Because we handle all aspects of sales and rentals, we have unique and unrivalled insight into leaseholder and landlord and tenant needs, to provide a coordinated approach to block management.
FREE Service Charge Benchmarking Service
We offer a free benchmarking service to compare your current service charges against similar sized blocks that we manage to give you an idea of likely savings we could make for you. Email email@example.com to find out more.
|Click here to view our Client Money
|Propertymark Conduct & Membership